Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My latest shopping haul OMG

So Sunday after Generation Beauty my mother and I decided to have dinner with her boyfriend, since I had monopolized her time because of the event. So we drove out to his place and when we got close, he called and said that he wanted to go to Red Lobster. I will never say no to Red Lobster. I love lobster and crab and those cheddar bay biscuits. I got some Lobster Bisque and Lobster Mashed Potatoes.

While we were there he said he wanted to take me to Best Buy to grab a harddrive. Sadly they were closed, so we went to Victoria's Secret and picked up 4 bras for my mother and a Angel Hoodie. Then we ran over to this little kiosk that had the cutest kitty cat dress.

As we were walking past Hot Topic the girl working there, saw me wearing the Tardis dress and told me I had to see the newest dresses they got. It was a Dalek dress, I was in love. Then because if you spent $30 you got a $15 off your next purchase. So he let me also grab a Star Wars dress, that was the picture of a poster. I was in love with it. So I got 2 geeky dresses and a kitty dress and a VS hoodie with wings. I am in love with it all.

I think I am going to continue building my geeky dress collection. It's constantly growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">