Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CVS Mini Haul

I had some coupons for free BodyWash over at CVS so I went over and to grab the body wash and the Red Coupon Machine gave me some coupons to use. They sent me a $3 coupon to use towards anything.

I saw there was a coupon for $1 off large Dove bars, I remembered that there was some on sale for $0.59 so I grabbed 2 of them.

Then they had a coupon for $0.25 off a Pepsi Product, so I grabbed a 2 liter of Mountain Dew, with 5 people in my household we go through far too much soda, it is my vice for sure.

I found the Maybelline Color Show Denims on half price. So I picked up the two different colors they had Styled Out and Demin Dash. So $4 for 2.. YAY

I also grabbed City Duet 2 in 1 Lip Color by NYC in The Hot Pinks. I grabbed Wet N Wild's Spotlight Red. I have heard so many people talk about it that I knew I had to grab it.

I got CVS brand Body Wash in Romance and Energize. I like the smell of both so I am quite excited. They were free because of the coupons they gave out.

I got a limited edition Olay cleansing wipes in a cute container. I wanted to try them and I love boxes, so I had to get it.

Overall I spent $13.73 and I saved $18.84. I am pretty pleased with how I made out in this one.

I used a $3 coupon they emailed me, 2 bodywash coupons from the Facebook page (1 for me, 1 for my bf), a coupon off the body wash bottle, and 2 coupons from the Red Coupon Machine in store.

1 comment:

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">