Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent in Le Orange and Le Rouge Flamme ( a sephora exclusive)



I am in love with this seasons jump on the orange wagon, I am an orange kinda girl. I was wearing orange before it was the in thing.. same with neon colors.. Im addicted.

So when I ran across these colors I just had to check them out. They are so beautiful. I love how vibrant the orange is and the red really shows off. I love the way they go on so smooth and stay on. I had a hard time getting the swatch off my hand. I love lipsticks that stay on. So great sign for Yves.

I am falling in love with Yves Saint Laurents colors because they stay put, stay vibrant and are worth the cost you are paying.

You can check out Sephora's website to pick up these lovely colors or stop by Sephora and check out everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">