Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Deborah Lippman's Mermaid Dream and Sweet Dreams - RevieDeborah Lippman's Mermaid Dream and Sweet Dreams

Deborah Lippman's Mermaid Dream and Sweet Dreams

I had to chance to play around with this nail polish the other day while I was out. So I did my nails different colors. One being the gorgeous bluish green with blue glitter - Mermaid Dream and the other a vibrant pink with irridescent flakes - Sweet Dreams . I am in love with both of the colors. They are so gorgeous and beautiful.

First off they stay on. Not every nail polish likes too. They don't chip that easy, unless of course you are me and 2 minutes after applying you stick your hand into your pocket to pull out your phone and pull a part of the nail polish off. I'm really hard on my nails so I don't expect it to last forever, but its been 4 days and they still look pretty good.

Second the color is so there and bright and so much glitter. You really get to see it shine. Thats what this is all about right. If you want the color to be wowing then I'd say go down and research these colors. They are so amazing.

If you want to purchase these beauties. You can find them in places like Nordstorms, Macy's and online at Deborah Lippman

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm so jealous! I've been saving up for a deborah lippman polish for awhile, but just can't come up with the willpower to spend that much. They look beautiful on you though!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">