Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes

Yes to... is a new to me brand. I've always seen it in stores but never picked up anything because I try to only pick up new stuff on sale or when I can't find my normal or have coupons for a great price on something new.

I picked up the Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes because they had a coupon making them pretty cheap. First off, they are biodegradable cloth, free of petroleum and SLS and paraban free. All great things to be.

They smell nice and take off my makeup well. I like the way they leave my skin feeling.

I really love the new trend of senistive skin products because my skin as I get older seems to be getting more and more sensitive. Thankfully these wonderful towelettes didnt upset my skin at all.

You can find them at your local Target, walmart and online. I am sure lots of other stores carry them since they seem to be rising in popularity. I also saw that SneekPeeq has had multiple times sold there merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">