Friday, May 18, 2012

Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Lipgloss - Review

Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Lipgloss

I love philosophy's products I have both the Birthday Cake Bath wash and the Peppermint Bark bath wash. I want more of them. I love how potent the smells are, they are so great smelling and really smell like the things they are named after. Yet that's not what this review is about. I am talking today about the Birthday Cake lipglosses. I won this as a prize from one of the twitter parties they gave away as a party favor.

The lipgloss smells like vanilla birthday cake and goes on glossy. I like the sparkles and shine in the lipgloss. It's super thick and looks great on. It even tastes slightly like cake.

I like mixing this lipgloss with a bright red to make it glossy and red, very bright and out there. I am a bright color kinda girl. The lipgloss works really great as a mixer. I am glad that it is such a great product.

Philosophy really does go all out in the making of the products and I am happy for that. Since I love using all the products. If you are looking for a new lipgloss check this one out. It's worth it in the shine department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">