Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance Lipgloss in Crushed Grapes - Review

Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance Lipgloss in Crushed Grapes

I am always grabbing lipglosses, lipsticks, lipbalms whenever I can. Literally far too often, I enjoy finding new colors, new flavors, and new ways to treat my lips to a good time.

The other day while I was out, I saw this one on sale and just had to give it a try, sparkly, pink, and super shiny. Cheap and bright pink, how could I not. So I bought it and found that I love it.

I like the feeling of it on my lips, its like most lipglosses slightly sticky. That's about the only thing I dislike about lipglosses, so I can't really complain about the stickiness of one lipgloss since its a normal thing throughout the lipgloss world. The lipgloss smells so good. I love lipglosses that smell great. This lipgloss smells like Grapes.. so I am in love.

It's not very bright but I like the color its barely there and looks good as a shiny lipgloss. Maybe not really pink at all.. but I have learned that with a lot of lipglosses they are more shine then color. So mixing this with a nice pink lipstick can make for a beautiful sparkly shiny lip color.

If you want some cheap shine this is definitely a color to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">