Monday, May 14, 2012

NYC's In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish

Today I found 2 colors by NYC's In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish

I found Pumpkin and Greenwich Village

I am like how smooth they go on and especially how quickly they dry.

Here is some swatches.. I'll put up better pics when I can take some.

Pumpkin is the Orange - its sparkly up close, I only put on one coat, i might do a second coat later to see if it gets brighter. Its not very bright unless you are up close.

Greenwich Village is the bright pink. It is almost a neon color and very pretty.

I like both colors and soon will start designing more exotic looks.

Enjoy!!

Update: Things I am learning about myself.. I am way too hard on my nails. They are all chipped up after about 5 hours out and about and an hour of swimming.

But this says something for NYC nail polishes - they stood up in a swimming pool. That is not something that every nail polish can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">