Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation - Review

Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation

I like this foundation by Rimmel London. It's not as good as counter foundation and under the quality of Covergirl's NatureLuxe. It's still a great foundation for the price. It goes on pretty smooth and doesn't feel too thick on the skin which can be a problem with drugstore foundation.

The thing this foundation sports is a "Skinpure Complex". It claims to be a clairifying matte foundation. I don't know for certain because I change up my foundation, add things to it (like moisturizer, primer, and other foundations). My skin doesn't seem to break out as much from this foundation, so I believe that some of the claims it says may be partly truthful.

Rimmel London makes this foundation for sensitive skin, is oil-free and has shine control. They don't use parabans, no fragrances and use botanical extracts to help soothe irritated skin. I bought it in Classic Beige and it's slightly too dark for my skin, but I add in some moisturizer and some ivory covergirl to make it more my color.

You can buy this at your local drugstore for around $7-$8 and sometimes on sale get it for cheaper. 1 fl. oz tube is what you get for the cost. If you are looking for a foundation that is good coverage and keeps the skin clearer and is not too expensive, then this is the foundation for you.

If you don't wear makeup often this is a good makeup to try out and start with, learning what you like is a long drawn out process that can get expensive. I always suggest trying the cheaper stuff first since makeup can break the bank. The more you wear, and like using it the better quality to go and get.

Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">