Friday, June 1, 2012

Freemans Anti Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals Review

I have been meaning to try this for a while and as I type this I actually have the mask on my face. There will be photos. I bought this one in particular because I constantly stress out and seeing how it says Anti-Stress.. I thought I'd give it a whirl :) First impressions I open and squeeze out product and its BLUE.. and I mean blue.. like I look like an avatar blue.. and it is thick in consistency. So I rub it across my face making sure not to get it in my eyes like the bottle tells me. It feels cold against my skin. Now its been like 10 minutes and I think it has mostly dried, my skin feels tight because it dried making me unable to really talk or laugh. But it feels interesting against my skin. I am going to go wash it off now. Be back in a moment . Here is a picture of it on.
Here is a picture afterwards.
Now it is off my skin. My skin feels refreshed and it is nice to be able laugh and smile again. The cool thing is though it was dried the moment water hit it, it became just as it had started and washes off pretty easy. My skin feels clean. I like the way it feels after taking it off I will be using it again. So now information on the product. The company never tests on animals. The one I bought comes in a 6 fl oz bottle for $3.99 at your local drugstore or walmart, target. This one states it purifies and cleans pores. It absorbs oil. I really need that. I tend to have an oily t zone. The Anti Stress Mask - Dead Sea Minerals uses Sea Salt, Lavender and Beragmot to make for a calming and relaxing experience. Check out this product. I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">