Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Maybelline's Master Glaze Blush Stick in Pink Fever

Now I never really used to wear blush. I never thought much about it until I started doing a lot of photos and seeing my face washed out without the little bit of the pink on my cheeks.

So I have been on a search to find a good blush. This is the first one I bought and I am really liking it so far.

The color is very intense and looks great and it is very blendable. I love how soft it feels and the way it has a real good staying power.

I haven't had the chance to try out the other colors that are in this line, but I am very excited to get the rest of the line. I am more a pinks and reds type girl, but I want to start trying other colors so I can play around more with makeup as I do more cosplays and costumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">