Monday, March 31, 2014

Funko Horror Classics Mystery Mini Figures

I am a big fan of the 90's and before horror movies.I don't enjoy torture films, but I love the monster movies of earlier days. I am a fan of most of these classics. I don't like Pennywise though, I will admit that, he is not a character that I can handle. I am not the type to like clowns, they scare the crap out of me.

I was really excited about this set, I'm really excited all the Funko Mystery Mini's that are coming out. I love Funko so much.

I really want all of this set, I love the scream one, or the saw guy. These movies remind me of being young with my friends and seeing these films while we all went out to the movies, sneaking into films that were too old for us.

I have Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs and then I had a guy who was also buying them got two of the Sam from Trick or Treat and he gave me his extra.



No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">