Friday, March 7, 2014

Some of my favorite lip balms

I buy so many lip balms because they smell good and my lips are constantly chapped so I thought I would talk about 2 of the lip balms in my purse.
So we are gonna talk about Maybelline's Baby Lips with sunscreen and Burt's Bees Refreshing the grapefruit flavor. I love both of these lip balms.
Baby Lips doesn't taste like a fruit like Burt's Bees but is very moisturizing and soft on my lips. I can even use it over drying lipsticks. I really love all the different ones that Baby Lips comes in. 
The Burt's Bees refreshing is my favorite of the Burt's Bees because it is grapefruit and I love grapefruit so much. It smells delicious and feels very velvety against my skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">