Monday, March 17, 2014

Chewy Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Creations Root Beer Float

So I know I am supposed to be posting about health foods and yesterday I posted about the waffle taco and now I am posting about these strange cookies but every once in a while we gotta talk about guilty pleasures. Now really I bought these cookies because my best friend loves root beer so I thought I would grab some for him so he could try them and I love trying out new stuffs.
The best way I can describe these cookies is like root beer with a cookie texture. I am not really sure I like them, they are good but weird at the same time. So if you are feeling adventurous or really like root beer might want to give them a try. I think I might grab the mint ones next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">