Sunday, March 16, 2014

Game of Thrones Mystery Mini Figures series 1

I read all of the Game of Throne books as they came out. I am a huge fan. When I saw things inside of Hot Topic, I decided that I had to have some of these particularly Shaggy Dog, Ghost, and the dragons. I bought a couple and got both of the Direwolves but no dragons :( . Going to keep trying to get more of them.

I got Ghost - Jon Snow's Direwolf, I got Shaggy Dog - Rickon's Direwolf, Arya Stark, Robb Stark, Tyrion Lannister and Joffery Lannister. I would love to get the entire set. They are so incredibly well made. They are adorable and small.

I would love Khal Drogo, or Jaime Lannister or Daenerys and the dragons. The dragons are beyond gorgeous and they will soon be mine. I am already searching for more since I bought the last of the ones at my local Hot Topic. I tend to enjoy collecting especially when it comes to geek items. These are great since they represent both sides of my geekdom, both my reader and my tv watcher.

Funko once again makes items that are worth the money and definitely the type of toy a collector can proudly display. Thanks Funko for making a new set.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">