Monday, March 3, 2014

Charlotte Ronson Double Ended Blush/Bronzer in Abby

I was out at a little Mexican karaoke bar next to a Sephora in Santa Monica last night so I snuck over to Sephora when the rest of my party was chatting. I always try to find something new to check out at Sephora.

Since it has been a while since I have been online I wanted to start bringing you reviews again even while I don't have internet at home. It makes posting tough but I have New Years resolutions to keep up. :D

I saw the Charlotte Ronson blush and Bronzer combo and since I had never tried it and I also am looking for a new blush for my days out. Since one of my resolutions is to start wearing makeup since I love it and part of me is so busy I don't treat my skin the best so I want to get my skin into better shape.

This blush/Bronzer combo named Abby comes with a blush in a deep coral and a bronze in an almost deep bronze color. The container is a cute tube with the caps both being covered in flowers designs. It is very cute and the caps are very nicely clicked so I don't worry too much about the product getting all over my makeup bag.






It looks extremely pigmented and the colors are so beautiful. I picked this up at my local Sephora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">