Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Peppermint Stick Softlips a review

I am a believer in the softlips brand, when they started with social media I was on the ground level always getting surveys to try them out, I used to get lots of them free. Now that they have tons of fans, no more free. But I am ok with that. I just go out now and get them for myself. I totally am wiling to pay for them cause I dig them.

They came out with this one for the holiday season and when I saw it I knew I had to have it. Peppermint stick. Now if you know me, which you don't yet you will learn I am a huge lover of peppermint. I love peppermint hot cocoa, one of my favorite drinks. Next to black tea of course and mountain dew.

It smells like peppermint right off the bat and has the nice smooth feeling of softlips. It goes on smooth and leaves you feeling refreshed and not chapped for a while. Great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">