Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My love for Indie Brands.. is always increasing

So I love makeup.. with a passion. I look the colors, the vibrancy, the way it transforms so much into works of art. I love all the things you can do with makeup. Now I love so many brands, from the cheap stuff to the crazy expensive stuff. My favorite lip balm is Baby Lips by Maybelline, and my favorite foudation comes from Burberry. So I am all over the charts.

My love of indie brands started with Lime Crime, I saw Centerfuschia and I couldn't think of any of color I wanted more. And from there I started seeing all different brands that I had never seen in Sephora, Drugstores, or Ulta. I fell in love.

So I want to start doing reviews and I am going to slowly build up my indie collection.

Upcoming reviews for BFTE cosmetics, Vixoden cosmetics, Surreal cosmetics, Mon Ennui, Kunnimitsu, and more...

But there are so many more that I want to try.. Saucebox cosmetics, the Lime Crime eyeshadows, Ka'oir lipsticks, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, and so many more.. I plan to make a post listing all the brands and mark them off as I get play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">