Friday, January 11, 2013

Lime Crime Poisonberry

Now I love love love Lime Crime. Almost a perfect gift for me is anything I don't already have by the company. (I'd even take extras.) Not only do I love the cutest packaging, the product itself is incredible. It goes on smooth, looks gorgeous, is vibrant and long lasting and the colors are to die for.

One thing I love about the Lime Crime brand is the colors are vibrant and long lasting. I wore it all day without having to reapply and through eating Taco Bell and drinking from a straw. So I was super pleased with it.

So there it is.. in it's adorable purple box.

I just adore the unicorn on the tube, sadly like most things if you use it a lot it rubs off. :(

I mean honestly look at how incredibly vibrant that is. It is so gorgeous. I fell in love instantly.

And just when I thought I couldn't love it more, I swatched it. Amazing brillance. My picture doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">