Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Playing with my new pigments

So I was on a makeup swapping group and someone was selling for $30 35 pigments and I was like.. OMG I must have. I love indie pigments. So I jumped on it. She was super quick about shipping so I was totally excited when the box arrived really quickly.

The box was packed with so many amazing colors, you will get to see them all over the next coming weeks and when I get to doing makeup looks you will get to see them in use.

So here are 9 of the beautiful colors I got. I am so in love with all of them.

This is a beautiful blue and pink. They were caked style and really light on the skin with some sparkle to them.

These next three were really pigmented. The red I used the other day on my face and it got everywhere.. I felt so embarrassed I couldn't get it off my skin, or the sink, or my fingers.. it was everywhere. So I know to be more careful with that one in particular from now on.

The first picture is of the 3 containers with the different colors.

The next picture is of the red by itself. Then the last picture is all of them swatched. The dark pink is swatched blended and then just caked on. I can not wait to play with these.

Last we have 4 colors from a collection that I don't know.. my only problem with most indie brands they don't label them for lasting, so it falls off and you are left with awesome pigment and no brand.

And there you have 9 wonderful colors added to my box of pigments and eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">