Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review and 2013 in the window

Alrighty, So I said to myself all the time this year that I would post often and then life just continuously was in my way. Both personally and professionally. Instead of being on things I didn't get as much done on any of the blogs I write..

I made some friends though, entered some swaps, and got to enjoy some makeup. This year I am planning a look every week. At least 2 reviews on products and a random post a week. This is my goal for 2013.

So I got to be part of not 1 but 2 Influenster boxes. Which was awesome and got to try out some awesome things. One of the best things an NYC palette that had colors I needed. Hopefully I will get to work with them in the future. I got the chance to show off my nails (sad as they are and do some polishing.) I got to play with lots of colors I would never have played with.

Now looking to the future, I see Lime Crime, Sephora Brand, Ren, ME, prizes, shopping trips, makeup looks, makeup contests, and lots more fun. Let's start the New Year with a bang. Enjoy tonight we have a new year to look forward too.

With Love,

Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">