Monday, January 21, 2013

Lancome.com GWP nice deal

I love GwP times at the counters and I love this bag so I thought I would share it with you guys. This time it is spend $60 and get this nice $120 set. The deal is a Lancome.com exclusive.

You get 1 eye cream deluxe sample of your choice. You get one eye or face look which contains either eyeshadow, mascara and makeup remover or blush, liipstick and i think primer. You also get 2 deluxe samples of gentifique and hypno star mascara. Plus the adorable bag.

I don't represent Lancome in anyway just like showing off a nice deal.

1 comment:

  1. Lancome is a great makeup brand...I love their stuff...my favorites are the eyeshadows, bc I have sensitive eyes, and it doesnt make them burn, and the lipsticks...they are so pretty and creamy!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">