Monday, August 5, 2013

Speak Autism Event Goodie Bag I won from Hearts.com

So Hearts.com ran a twitter contest a while back for a Speak goodie bag from the Autism Awareness they were a part of with Jenny McCarthy.

I was excited to win the bag, because in the bag was a giftcard to Shoe Dazzle. I ended up using that giftcard to get a pair of shoes I may never end up wearing again. They were ridiculously painful, and I was not expecting that. I can stand in 7+ inch heels and not be too annoyed, these babies totally killed me.

So first off the bag itself is adorable, slightly scratchy material but I totally dig it. It says Speak on the front, I will totally use this as a purse at some point.

Then it came with an assortment of goodies, snacks and a $50 giftcard to Restaurant.com and a $40 giftcard to shoedazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">