Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BUXOM Bare Minerals Hot Escapes Bronzer and Divine Goddess Luminizer

So like with the eyeliners I was graciously given these by Bare Minerals completely by surprise. I am really excited to be working with so many new companies.

Today I will be showing you BUXOM's Hot Escapes Bronzer in Tahiti and Maldives and the Divine Goddess Luminizer in Venus.

Buxom's Hot Escapes Bronzer

"This creamy- smooth bronzer infuses skin with a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow and light island scent. Buildable coverage lets you decide how hot you want to be." (Bare Minerals by line words not mine)

Shades:

Tahiti - golden bronze

Maldives - rustic bronze

Now both of these look gorgeous.. Tahiti is the top and Maldives is the bottom. They are both stunning in color and they smell amazing. Seriously the best smelling makeup I own. It's crazy never expected that. It goes on smooth, doesn't over bronze you and looks nice with all the colors of the rainbow.

Available exclusively at Sephora both online and in store. Already available in store was launched in April. You can pick these babies up for only $28 each.

Buxom's Divine Goddess Luminizer

" This luxuriously silky, lightweight cream luminizer gives the complexion an incandescent glow. The ultra sheer formula provides a subtle shimmering finish for a naturally radiant look.

This complexion booster is perfect forskin tones and provides the skin with a refreshing sensation. " (Bare Minerals by line words not mine)

Shade:

Venus - sheer shimmering nude.

This stuff is just incredible. I am beyond amazed at how nice and shimmery it leaves you and again the smell. I love this stuff. It is definitely a summer staple.

I was given these items free by Bare Minerals but I really truly endorse them and would buy them on the shelves because I think they are great products. I am truly enjoying the Buxom line of products and can not wait to get my hands on more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">