Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beauty Con 2013

This last weekend I went to Beauty Con in Los Angeles at the Siren Studios. I didn't know what to think when I went because I had never been and I am learning that all the conventions have there own feel and ways of doing things. Each can be so completely different that it is hard to measure them up to each other.

I got to the studio at around 10am.. It opened at 10am and at 10:30am we were still wrapped around the corner waiting. The line was waiting and probably 500 deep. My friend showed up and had a plus one to get me inside. So luckily I got to get inside by 10:45am. If I hadn't had the chance to get in that early I would have missed out on a lot of the freebies they were giving away. Like many conventions if you don't get in early you miss out on all the good stuff.

I first walked over to the Bare Minerals Booth because they were giving away make unders. They added a bit of bronzer and lipgloss. They gave me a free fullsized mineral veil. I was actually excited since I had just gotten a free deluxe sized sample from my local Sephora.

Afterwards I went upstairs and got spun the wheel over at LuLu's and won a NYX white eye shadow pencil. I love the white and needed some white so it worked perfectly for me. I went on my way up to the lounge. I created my very own pair of flip flops. I thought it was pretty cool. It didn't dry very fast so I hope that they stay put together. Then I went over to the BareMinerals vending machine and got some of the new mascara and some of the Moxie lipstick. I really love the lipsticks.

I went to leave and they had the opportunity to buy the VIP bag for a $10 and I picked up one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">