Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Softlips Tinted Pearl Lipbalm



Softlips Tinted Lip Balm SPF15 - Pearl —
I love soft lips. I love the little tubes it comes in, I carry 2 in my purse in different flavors.I love how well they moisturize and keep my lips feeling hydrated and fresh. I love the smells especially the raspberry one if smells really great. I also love the way it tastes it doesnt have that terrible taste some lip balms and glosses have. I love how well they close cause I hate when lip balm opens and gets all over your stuff in your purse. I like that the packets come with 2 in them so you can keep one in your purse and one in your car/bathroom/boyfriends house in case you lose the one in your purse. They have SPF in them which is great for your lips.

The downside is the fact that its a small tube so they dont have much in them. But the great smell, taste and way it makes your lips feel is definitely worth it. I use them now like crazy and I always tell my friends that they should be using it too.

NOTE: the reviewer indicated that they received a sample of Softlips Tinted Lip Balm SPF15 - Pearl

originally posted on viewpoints.com. not affiliated with either softlips or viewpoints. my honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">