Friday, April 6, 2012

Burt's Bees Lip Balm Review


Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil —


I am a huge fan of the entire Burt's Bees Line. They smell wonderful, hydrate my lips and are good for my body. They use tons of natural ingredients. I love the way they make my lips tingle and feel fresh. I love that all the products are animal cruelty free.

The Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is a must have in my purse. I actually carry two. I love that its made with essential oils like pomegranate oil, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil and more. I love that it has SPF in it to protect my lips from the sun. It also has a bit of a tint to it or at least it feels like that to me when I wear it. It tastes good so you don't have to worry about your tongue getting that nasty taste on it like some lip balms can leave. It has a nice fruity smell so it's pleasant to wear. I really love this product and have ever since the day I found a pack on clearance after the Christmas sale. I've been buying Burt's Bees for a while now and will continue to purchase and recommend to friends.

Here is a review I did of one of my favorite lip balms on Viewpoints.com. I am not affiliated with Burt's Bees. Also on my review/freebie site kittenreviews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">