Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm Spf 15


Blistex Medicated Lip Balm Spf 15 —


This is my go to lip balm for when its really hot or cold outside since it works wonders for chapped lips. I started using it cause my ex boyfriend loved it and always carried one with him. Now I always carry one with me ( i know i've done a few reviews on lip balm but I love them and carry quite a few brands). I love that its blueish color is so different then my other brands I can find it in my purse quickly.

I love the way your lips feel soft and wet after using this product. It really hydrates my lips and soothes any pain from cracks or tears in my lips. I bite my lip a lot for some reason probably out of stress and this doesnt burn on the bites. I love that it helps heal and has SPF. Really great product has a slightly mediciney smell to it but that doesnt bother me and it doesnt have a weird taste so its great.

I love the price you cant beat a great product for a low price. I am in love with blistex and always recommend it when anyone asks me what product to use.

I originally posted this on viewpoints.com. I am not affiliated with either blistex or viewpoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">