Friday, July 19, 2013

Thursday Comic Con Oh My..

So I just got back tonight from my first day at San Diego Comic Con this year. (I go every year) and I had a blast. I hung out all day with my friend Jedi Elvis.. you might have seen him performing and if you haven't seriously go check him out. If you are in San Diego, he will be performing at the House of Blues on this Friday night from 7pm to 11pm. I will be in my handmade Star Wars Dress, if you happen to stop by I will give you something fun. Just a chance if you live near by and read this.

So other then hanging out with my friend and buying a few things and winning a raffle. I got to take a picture with Steve Newlin from True Blood. That's his character name

All the rest of my pictures are on my camera. Sweet Dreams folks I leave to go back to con in 3 hours. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">