Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cricket Tools Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush

So I won this Cricket Tools Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush on one of their twitter contests a while back. I like the brush it's pretty nice. I usually use it when I get out the shower.

Cricket Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush

"Innovative extension of the Award Winning Ultra Smooth Comb Collection infused with Keratin protein and a special blend of Argon and Olive Oils." - product byline.

"Features/Benefits:

A blend of Argon and Olive Oils, plus Keratin protein are infused into the plastic to reduce frizz without leaving residue on hands.

Argon Oil helps hydrate and repair damaged hair, while smoothing the hair cuticle for a conditioned healthy look.

Kertin improves strength, shine and manageability, while reducing frizz

Detangles hair of all types and textures, wet or dry

Replaces tangles with smooth, manageable hair

Perfect shower brush to massage the scalp and pull conditioner through hair

Ergonomically designed to glide through hair easily" - Products features.

I totally dig the brush, my hair always looks shiny after using it.

1 comment:

  1. I might need to find this brush. My daughter has long gorgeous white blond hair and we have a daily brushing battle. I'm not sure who yells loudest. Anything to get the morning routine a little quieter and calmer would be welcome:)

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">