Monday, October 14, 2013

McDonald's Pumpkin Pies

I know most people despise McD's because it is so unhealthy. I don't hate it I believe in everything in moderation. That being said I don't really like the pies they sell, but this one for the autumn season is actually pretty good. I like pumpkin pie for about 3 months a year, for whatever reason I lose interest in it about that time in November, not really burnt out on it but I just stop wanting it.

So with the cues of like Jack in the Box's Pumpkin Pie Shake, which I have at least 5 of during its short seasonal run, McDonalds added the Pumpkin Pie bars and they are pretty delicious.

So if you like the pies at McD's why not give the pumpkin ones a try. They are pretty good. They didn't pay me to say this. I just like them and wanted to share with you.

6 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin empanadas, so I am sure this is similar. I would probably like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah pretty much. My boyfriend loves the Taco Bell Empanadas. Stupid delicious tasty unhealthy treats :D

      Delete
  2. all unhealthy food tastes amazing!! I believe everything in moderation too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these. I have loved them since they started making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen these yet! If mine has them ill pick one up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooooooooooooooooo good! I wish I could eat it! >_<

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">