Thursday, October 17, 2013

For Your Lips Lip Balms in Watermelon and Pink Lemonade

I was at Walgreens picking up some random stuff the other day when at the checkout line they had these lip balms on sale for 2 for $3. I saw there were two different flavors, Watermelon and Pink Lemonade. Since I didn't know the brand I thought why not pick up these lip balms. I love lip products so I have a few hundred of them.

These lip balms have spf 15 in them. The pink Lemonade lip balm has a more medicinal smell then a Pink Lemonade smell to it. On the other hand, the watermelon lip balm smells like watermelon.

The lip balms are made in USA. I like them. They are a good product. It feels good on your lips and has a nice smell to them. They have a chapsticky feeling on your lips and don't taste terrible.

If you are looking for some lip balm and you run across this brand, I would pick some up. It runs about the same cost as other lip balms that you may find in the drugstores. It is worth a go for sure.

There website is For Your Lips

2 comments:

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">