Sunday, September 8, 2013

Changing my diet and the way we do things at home

I have noticed lately that I am allergic to a lot more foods then I was when I was younger so we decided to see if changing our diets and exercising can hep with my pain and fatigue.

We are going Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Red Meat Free. Not vegan or vegetarian.. just cutting out all the foods that I think may be the major cause of the unhealthiness of my body. So from time to time you might see me post recipes for meals I have made.

The other sacrafice we are making is soda and any sugared drinks. We are going to try to cut them out completely. Since we are both huge soda drinkers we know this is probably going to be killer but will be working together to make it happen.

I will also be posting about our exercise and such. I would love to hear from anyone that would like some encouragement or needs a little help or has advice. I am here to be friendly and would love to help or listen.

So we start next week. I am a bit scared because food wise I am allergic to a lot of things and I have texture issues.. so this is going to limit my food by a huge amount. It does mean a huge amount of veggies and fruit and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">