Friday, September 6, 2013

Victoria's Secret new Lip Scrub and Lip Balm

So the other day while at Victoria's Secret picking up some bras I saw this lip scrub and since I love lip scrubs I had to pick it up. It comes in a cute container with the lip scrub in a jar underneath the lip balm for after you scrub down your lips.

I picked it up for $16 and if you have a coupon you can probably get some free undies or something with them if you plan it right. :D

Now it is a very gritty scrub feels like sugar and works great. I took some pictures.. I haven't really posted any close ups of my face, but I thought why not.. so here goes.

Here is my lips with the scrub on them and then with the lip balm on them. It definitely made them feel much softer.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try a lip scrub. Thanks for the review!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">