Sunday, September 1, 2013

Candii Blossom Eye Shadows - Indie Brand

So I had the pleasure of working with Candii Blossom Cosmetics, she sent me 5 sample clamshells of her eye shadows for me to review. Before I even get into the colors I have to say they smell awesome. I just absolutely love the way they smell. She picked out five very vibrant awesome colors. I was super excited to open the envelope and check them out.

The packaging is very cute and the tiny clamshells are awesome. I will say I am not one for the little baggies, too messy and just annoying, so this totally made me super excited that they came in mini clamshells.

The five colors she sent me were Sky, Oh Tiffany, Morning Glory, Erin and Lava Flow. Now they are all great vibrant colors so here is each one of them.

Lava Flow is a beautiful red with some sparkles. I love it.. I will definitely be using it.

Next up is Sky.. a gorgeous cornflower blue. Looks amazing.

Then we have OH, Tiffany another blue, this one is beautiful and lighter then Sky. I love it.. I can't wait to use it in a look.

Erin is a incredible yellow. I love yellows this is no exception

Lastly, but not least is Morning Glory a wonderful purple.

All of the colors are so vibrant. I love all the colors she sent me and will definitely be grabbing more from her shop, especially since they smell so tasty.

You can purchase these beauties and many more over at her Artfire shop

And for my Nail polish fiends she also sells Nail Polish. I am going to purchase some and review those for you as well. I might even do a giveaway for some shadows I purchase for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">