Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Influenster NYC individual eyes Dark Shadows a review

I totally fell in love with this product. I love eyeshadows and finding nice dark colors can be hard. The cool part about this it also comes with Primer. I mean nowadays yes you can walk into Target and Walmart and pick up primer from Elf.. but there arent many places to buy primer that are a good choice and not too expensive. So it is super awesome that this pallette comes with primer and an illuminator.

The cute thing is the pallette on the back has a How-to so you know how to place the eye shadow on your eye. I know a lot of us have been doing this quite a long time but there are a lot of people who might like the tips, I like the way the packaging is very simple with each item telling you what you can use it for.

You can find out all about this product and everything else they carry at NYC

This particular pallette runs for $4.99 at most drugstores.

I was lucky enough to recieve this product free to test out via Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">