Sunday, November 11, 2012

Influenster Bath and Bodyworks Fall Mini candles review

So influenster as you know from my last post sent me this awesome box full of products for me to try out, and let me tell you I feel so lucky. Even better yet you will see that so many of the products are going on to my totally have to get this when it runs out list.

So I got a mini candle by White Bean.. a company that sells most of Bath and Bodyworks candles inside the store.. called Mahogany Teakwood. It smells pretty sweet, almost like a nice not overwhelming perfume from a counter at the department stores I frequent.

So the best part about this candle is it made me go down to Bath and Bodyworks, so see the other scents that had been sent out from the collection and I came across.. Cranberry Pear Bellini. Now I must say I love Bellini's so maybe thats what intially made me pick it up.. but what kept it in my hands, into the bag and now sitting on my dresser at home is the smell. It's amazingly delightful.

These babies start at only Mini Candle $3.50; Small Candle $9.50; Medium Candle $12.50; 3-Wick Candle $19.50. Which means you can fill up your dresser for not too much. From bath and bodyworks : Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance.

I love that these candles are lead free and use vegetable oil, that makes them better for you.

These candles are wonderful for the bedside and great for just a bit of scent throughout your room while you are playing around on facebook, studying, blogging or gaming. You can purchase some of these lovely candles for yourself from any Bath and Bodyworks or online at bathandbodyworks.com

I will definitely be picking up more of these as I go along, the black friday sale is this month so I can see a haul in my future. I did recieve one of the candles from Influenster for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and not bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">