Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Vegas weekend

So this weekend my friend and my mentor when it comes to SEO, was running a Spartan Race in Las Vegas and he asked me if I wanted to accompany him before hitting NAB at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

Spartan Race is an obstacle course for those crazy people who enjoy getting beat up while running an 8.5 mile race.

So he ran a Spartan Race while I took photos and waited in the very dusty and hot Vegas sun. He and his race buddies all wore these super cool printed spartan bodysuits. They had an extra male version that I wore to support them.

So he finished his race and we settled into the apartment we were staying in for NAB show (national association of broadcasters) which we were both excited about since I play on both sides of the camera. 

We started our trek to NAB, thankfully we were staying literally next door. And walked around the convention floor. We got a ton of bags, pens and I got a bag of candy since all the booths are giving you candy as you walk by.

I got to talk to a lot of companies about cameras, equipment and all the fun things you can do with the amazing and new equipment that is out there right.

I had a wonderful time, missed all the parties and got to see my family who love in Vegas. Overall it was a wonderful and fun trip and I can't wait to come back to Vegas for the next convention or conference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">