Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Influenster Uni Vox Box

So I am an influenster and I was so excited to be given the chance to review and enjoy the Uni Vox Box. I really enjoy getting these boxes and can't wait to share with you all the great things I get in these boxes.. This is my 4th box with them.

This box came with Broadway Nails imPress Press on Manicure, Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia, Pilot Acroball Purewhite, Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, Playtex Sport Fresh Balance, Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancer.

Each of these are interesting and fun things to come in a box like this. I have already tried 2 of them and over the next couple of days I will try them all out.

Thanks to Influenster I get to try out new things and tell you about fun new things.

I think my favorite two things in the box were NYC lip color in Forever Fuchsia and Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. I already had both of them in my makeup box at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">