Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kleancolor Loveville 12 color Palette Matte Shimmer Duo - Alluring Touch

Another while I was out the other day purchase. I swear the Daiso Japan store is dangerous for me. How can I walk out there while everything is only $1.50. I have to go in and run out when I get there.. scary enough I need to go back because I bought the wrong kitty scratching post and my kitty is going crazy and starting to scratch the carpet and I can't have that.

So this time I grabbed some Kleancolor Palettes with bright vibrant colors. Now I know most people don't like using cheap eye shadow because it is not as pigmented, but in my opinion, it all depends on what you are looking for. I found a palette at a dollar store that was rainbow color. I did an awesome rainbow eyes with it, it was completely vibrant and stayed all day.

Kleancolor came out with lots of Palette's this is one of two that I picked up in the Loveville series. This one is called Alluring Touch. It has 12 gorgeous colors. The top 6 are beautiful Pinks and Oranges. The bottom are shimmery colors. My favorite in the set is the middle blue shimmery color. It so beautiful and vibrant and goes on brightly. Not all the other colors show up brightly without helping by using some primer or other helpers.

Here are the swatches.

Not all the colors are pigmented but the last yellow on the top and the middle blue are quite pigmented. So even just for those two colors it is worth the super cheap pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">