Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kleancolor Femme Lipsticks Rainbow review post 1 of 2

So while out shopping the other day I came across these cheap beauties. Now I am a sucker for crazy colored lipstick. its a downfall of mine. Not sure why I think it is soooo awesome.. Probably cause I love vibrant rainbow colors, so it sticks with the theme. This brand you will find at lots of 99 cent stores, dollar stores, liquor stores, and discount stores. I have used the nail polish and liked it so I picked up 5 of the 12 here at the store, and then I bought the other 7 in the collection on ebay. You will see the other lipsticks as soon as I get them in the mail. Exciting I know.

So I ended up with 2 blues, 2 greens and a yellow.

Jewelry Box

Sky Dive

Lightning Struck

Magic Lime

Envious Desire

These colors wipe off pretty easily so they aren't designed for long lasting wear. You might be able to make them last longer by coating them in a clear lipgloss. They are also a bit greasy and have a slight fruity smell to them. But all in all for a lipstick thats just $1.50 its not a bad buy. Mix it with some more pigmented shadow and a gloss and get a more vibrant color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">