Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wet'n'Wild Megalast and Nicole by OPI FUN TIMES

Today I decided to do my nails. I have been so busy with life that my poor nails have been so neglected. The poor nails look so sad, I'm gonna start taking Biotin because I want them to be stronger and thicker. I feel bad that I can't get them to grow and I have heard great things. Ok back to the task at hand though. I painted my nails a pretty blue, I might repaint them (after I swatched I did what I always do and messed them up). So I was playing around with blues today. I don't normally wear blue but that was what was in store I guess because I saw the blue hearts in the OPI and just had to do something with them.

So I used a base coat of Orly Rubberized Base Coat by Lori Greiner. I like the feel of it. I have not used it before today and I took my paint off shortly after taking pictures because I messed them up, so I don't really know how well it works. There will be time for that though so don't worry. Then I used two coats of Wet'N'Wilds Megalast I Need A Refresh-Mint , I liked that it goes on pretty thick and drys quickly even with me being a putz and ruining it less then 30 seconds after I put it on.. then I used Nicole by OPI Honey-dew You Love Me. I only got two of the cute little hearts on my thumb but I thought that looked cute enough not to complain.

1 comment:

  1. Blue polish is one of my favorites...I have more blues and pinks than anything else lol! Love those hearts!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">