Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tokio Treats Lipsmackers Disney Mickey Mouse Mirror

I meant to post this forever and a day ago but somehow it never made it to my computer screen. So here it is now.

LipSmackers and Disney have teamed up to bring you the cutest disney collection since.. Lady and the Tramp.. lol. I don't know what's the cutest maybe Stitch.. but none the less. This collection features Minnie and Mickey and Daisy and Donald. But I'm more interested in Mickey and Minnie. I love those two little mice.

There are lipglosses, perfumes, eyeshadows and compact mirrors. I only purchased the mirrors because I didn't really want the other stuff but carrying a cute mirror in my purse since I lost my favorite had to happen.

The only thing I do not like about these mirrors is they are cheaply made and at $4.. that makes me sad. It broke within an hour of me owning it and I am pretty careful with my stuff. One of the hinges broke, which I guess will not kill me but it irked me.

Cute and affordable and functional but not well made, great for a kid or disney fan like myself. Not really a collector's item since it doesn't really hold up to the sands of time or being opened a couple of times.

1 comment:

  1. Thats too bad they break so easily....my daughter is 4 and really into makeup and Minnie, so that would have been perfect! But shes so young, it would probably break her first time opening it...thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">