Sunday, July 8, 2012

L'oreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Rebel 314 a review

L'oreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Rebel 314

Now I love highly pigmented eyeshadow because it really shows up and there is so much you can do with it. I found this gorgeous olive green color the other day at Rite Aid while waiting to go to lunch with my grandmother, I had to pick it up. One because I am doing an outfit for Comic Con as Poison Ivy and Im going to do my makeup really fun. Other then that, the price was a good thing.

First off the color is very bright and intense, it looks gorgeous on. Here's a swatch of the color.

I truly love the fact that the color comes with a professional eyeshadow brush to put on the color. I really love that they offer it. I love brushes, I need more I just wish they weren't so darned expensive because I would buy them all the time.

L'oreal makes great drugstore makeup. I do love the colors they come out with and the way they package the products. If you see some of these HIP eyeshadows, pick them up they really do make shocking looks.

6 comments:

  1. Great review thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming over from Product Reviews Basics I am following via GFC :) Great Review I have this in Pink I don't remember the actual color name but it is BRIGHT and pretty
    You can follow me back here
    http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com
    and
    http://acountrygirlcanreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thats a really great price!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">