Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

So lately I've been watching Pretty Little Liars, I'm pretty behind on the show, so please no spoilers since it will be a while before I get totally caught up.

Things I am really enjoying are the fashion of the girls, and love, love, love the makeup. I am super into television, so from time to time you will hear me talk about tv shows.

I love the styles they have the girls wearing, especially Aria's outfits and her eye makeup. That is a look I would love to get good at. I love all the boots Aria wears, I love boots more then I can say.

As a makeup junkie, how can I not love the opening sequence. I love the way it shows the makeup being put on so sensually. It's a great sequnce.

The show is based off a book series by Sara Shepard. I haven't read it yet, but it is on my list of book series to read. I love reading so you can usually catch me with a book in my bag. Right now I have Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow sitting in my purse for days I catch the bus or have extra time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">