Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thrift Store Gems

I am in love with Thrift stores, I love all the things you can find. Today I didn't have work and it had been far too long since I have been inside a thrift store.

I enjoy going out to thift stores. Even more I love finding stores I haven't been too. I love finding stuff that is new to me. I know some people don't like thrift stores but Im a total lover.

So I got 3 pairs of Pink VS pants, a Pink VS zip up hoodie, a orange and grey striped sweater like thing, a pair of wide legged black pants and a volcom purse.

I have been looking for a Pink VS zipup hoodie for a while in thrift store so I was totally excited.

I will post pictures in the morning when I get some light around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">