Monday, December 23, 2013

Cap'n Crunch Snack Mix Chocolately Peanut Butter

So today while I was picking up some pens and a notebook to do some cleaning, I saw these little beauties and thought why not try it... it has lots of things that I like, peanut butter, Cap'n Crunch, chocolate covered pretzels and candy. I mean really that sounds delicious.

The bag is just the right size to snack on and share with another person, and it reseals so you don't have to worry about it later. I love resealed about bags of food, I only eat a small amount so I hate when products go bad on me too quickly.

My bag came with the most of the peanut butter Cap'n Crunch, then chocolate Cap'n Crunch, the chocolate pretzels, and lastly the candy drops. So it has a nice peanut butter rounded taste. The bag has 3 servings and thats about 170 calories per serving. I would probably pour the bag into a bowl, so that I don't keep scraping my nails against the pretzels. Amazingly there is a lot of folic acid in each serving 45% of the daily value.

So if you like peanut butter and you like chocolate and Cap'n Crunch this this might be the perfect movie or tv snack for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">