Saturday, November 30, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Foundation

So I recieved in the mail from Influenster a Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Foundation. I had not tried it yet so I told myself to give it a try and left it sitting in the box for like 2 weeks because of my busy schedule. Well a lot of you know that I am a cosplayer. So one morning before a con I couldn't figure out what I had done with my normal foundation and so I decided to give this a try.

I surprised at how thick it came out and was worried that I would hate it. I smoothed it evenly over my skin and I was surprised at how well it covered my skin and on top of that it didn't feel greasy. I hate greasy feeling foundations. The nice part is the foundation stayed on my skin all day, while I ran around and played with tons of people.

I would recommend this product if you have a busy day and want your face to stay looking as sharp as the moment you make yourself up. It's not too expensive and worked great for me. Rimmel Londons Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">