Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Influenster.com Fun times and fun reviews

I have been part of this website for a while now and had the pleasure of reviewing for them the Summer Beauty Voxbox. Now in a few short days I will be reviewing for them the Fall Beauty Voxbox. I am super excited for sure, lots of products to play with and review and get to know.

The website itself is interactive and informative. You as a member can write reviews, read reviews, participate in challenges and learn about tons of new products. Tell me who doesn't want to do that?

There are badges you can earn from being knowledgeable about products and for being informative and expressing your opinions. Surveys to answer to help them get to know you better. I really like the site and plan to be more interactive with it. I love giving my opinion and here is a fun place for me to voice how I feel for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">