Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color Polar Purple Review

So lately I have been stuck in love with nail polishes and when I saw Sally Hansen came out with the Magnetic Nail Color. I had to try it out. Better even influenster sent me the Polar Purple color to try out in my summer voxbox.

I was really excited to get the Polar Purple color because it's such a gorgeous color and it's one of the ones I wanted to try. I am always looking for the next fun thing to do with your nails and this is surely it.

It's so easy to do, harder to master.

Easy steps

STEP 1

Shake and Apply 2 coats

STEP 2

Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish

Instant Attraction!

Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally. Suggested Retail Price: $9.99

I recieved this inside my summer voxbox to review, but the opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. I love those! My sister in law had gotten like one of every color, and she used one color on each nail...those are friggin awesome nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try this stuff, looks pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this baby! Must buy! I need to experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the Magnetic theme for the polish was just a gimmick. It's cool that you actually use a magnet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">